Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sorry For The Delay

It's been a while since I last blogged, but I have a good excuse. You see, right before I started school again my computer died. And after getting it checked out, I found out it's dead for good. So now I have one semester of school left and no more laptop.

Luckily a former roommate left his old laptop in the apartment and I'm using that for now. But after spending the last two days with this computer I'm not sure I can handle the random crashes and slow response time so I might go looking for something usable for the rest of the semester. Anyway, hopefully now that I'm sort of settled in, I'm hoping to get back to blogging soon.

Over break I finished, The Missing Peace, and read Active Liberty and Moneyball. Once I'm done with with Frontiers of Legal Theory, I will have read 10 of Richard Posner's 30 or so books. Not bad, huh?

No comments: