Sunday, December 04, 2005

No More About Dating

After my recent blogging fiascoes and the real-life arguments it generated, here's an email I sent a friend:

"I'm placing a moratorium on myself until after the semester regarding anything related to dating, girls, guys, or any variation thereof, with the exception of good faith questions relating to my current dating situation."

So don't expect to see any dating pearls of wisdom for next month or so. At least not from me. If anyone would like to guest blog about it, I'm all ears.

On another note, here's the headline for an article in today's WaPost (via Instapundit):

"Disappearing Act: Where Have the Men Gone? No Place Good"

Since my moratorium just started and this article clearly falls within its terms, I'm not going to comment. But feel free to do so in the comments.

No comments: