Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ten Random Things

I have so much work to do for a final I have tomorrow and I'm not ready, but I've been tagged by David, so here goes:

1) Studying for finals when you haven't done any work all semester is hard. Really hard.
2) Babies are really cute.
3) Ever since I've started walking more, I've come to realize that I don't hate the cold as much as I used to.
4) Waking up in the morning is the hardest thing to do.
5) I can fall asleep in a matter of seconds, which probably is related to my inability to get up.
6) The choice of pasta or schwarma for dinner every night really gets old quickly.
7) Overall Lakewood probably beats Flatbush, but that's like saying Stalin was better than Hitler.
8) The villiage is filled with lots of really, really weird people who do lots and lots of weird things.
9) I can't explain how a key can work in the morning but not at night.
10) Despite evidence to the contrary, I don't hate dating.

I'm tagging: Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka, Romach, SerandEz, Eli7, Josh, Sara, and Dovbear (I could use the link). Since I'll be posting infrequently over the next few weeks, this meme will give me something to read.

No comments: