Saturday, March 18, 2006

Megillah Meme

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to wish me a mazel tov. I appreciate it.

Now on to the meme, courtesy of Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulke:

What I thought about during Megillah reading:

1) What happens if I fall asleep? Oh, wait, I remember, I learned that in Shana Aleph! (if I wasn't using dialup I'd link to the daf)
2) Why don't these kids ever stop walking around? This shul is so crowded as it is. STOP WALKING AROUND!!!!
3) I love hearing leining in a Yeshiva, where they don't bang during Haman.
4) How much of this is left?
5) Wow, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
6) This story is actually kind of interesting.
7) I wonder if the women actually have any room.
8) Man, I can't wait to eat.
9) I can't wait to see Gitty. Or Shifra. (Note: Gitty is a baby)
10) We're going to have a whole lot of food later.

I'm tagging David and Josh.

No comments: